Do you ever wonder what the difference is between ornamental steel and ornamental aluminum fencing? After all, they look the same, don’t they? Discovering the differences between these two materials can help you make the best choice for your needs when you are going for a low-maintenance fence with the look of wrought iron. Read more here.
- Sure, the heat of summer seems like it is years away, but that makes now the perfect time to think about Long® Fenc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Vinyl is not only an amazingly durable material when it comes to fencing, but there are myriad options to fit your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Although vinyl and aluminum remain very popular materials for fencing, some people prefer natural wood fences even… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Are you looking for a career with a premier regional company with a long history of excellence? Then visit the Long… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- A chain link fence is a classic and cost-effective option when it comes to fencing, but it could use some softening… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago